Assalam Alaikum dear parents,
Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah (SWT) we have welcomed our students back to in-person learning.
At this time, we would like to remind our parents of the following:
Morning Drop off and Afternoon Dismissal Rules
– For the safety of our staff and students, kindly adhere to the parking lot drop off rules (see attached flyer).
– Grades 1-5, Please do not park your vehicles in the middle of the drive thru lanes for the safety of our students and to avoid traffic blocks .
– Grades 1-5, Please do not get out of your vehicles in the drive thru lane to take students out of the vehicles. Staff members will check their temperature before they exit the vehicle and will assist the students.
– All Elementary Grades, Parents are not allowed to go inside the campus to drop off their kids due to our covid protocol. We have staff members assigned inside the building to guide students to their classrooms.
– Drop off and pick up at CC is at the masjid expansion parking lot.
– Morning Schedule (M-F) : Arrival At CC : 7:30 am, Departure from CC : 7:45 am (sharp), Arrival at AG : 8:05 am
– Afternoon Schedule (M-Th): Departure from AG : 3:25 pm, Arrival at CC : 3:45 pm
– Afternoon Schedule (F): Departure from AG : 2:30 pm, Arrival at CC : 3:00 pm
We would like to gently remind the parents about adhering to the school’s covid policy. Kindly wear a mask when on school premises and observe social distancing. Parents are not allowed to enter school premises during school or lunch hours without first signing in the office and getting temperature checks. If you wish to speak with a teacher or staff member, we highly recommend emailing or calling our office to make an appointment. For your convenience, staff and teachers email information is available at our website: www.brighthorizonacademy.org/ . Our office hours for any questions/concerns are from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
JazakAllah Khair for your cooperation.