A new authorization form is required every school year, along with medications checked and replaced by the parent. Any students who need medicines and inhalers kept at school should submit the authorization form and current medications as soon as possible.

4th and 5th grade parents will need to submit the form to the AG office.

BHA Medication Authorization Form